“Blessed are those who have regard for the weak…”
What is GO MINISTRIES?
Grace Outreach Ministries is a Christian ministry that works in partnerships with Bible -based churches from different denominations globally, to empower, equip and send disciples to share the Gospel of Jesus, care for people and multiply by making more disciples.
Our strength comes from imitating Christ who taught and did the works of the father. Our desire is to do Missions in innovative ways that communicates the Gospel in tangible means without compromising the truth.
Our joy is to see individuals and families from different cultures and worldviews come to faith in Jesus Christ as saviour and be discipled and, in turn, disciple others in their cultural and community context.
Our passion is to equip and send as many followers of Jesus to share the Gospel with the broken hearted, the hopeless, the marginalized, especially refugees, Middle Easterners in Canada and other 10 countries.
Our commitment is to work in accountability and transparency to the Church; to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit in obedience and direction; to advance the Kingdom of God using our talents and financial support to maximize the impact of the Gospel.
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”
Ephesians 3:20 NIV
By God’s Grace and His unconditional and unchanging love that was perfected through the work of Jesus Christ we have received our salvation and the great commission. Our vision is:
“Through him we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from [a] faith for his name’s sake.”
Go Ministries is a kingdom-minded ministry committed to seeing God’s kingdom come on earth, and to prepare a more and stronger disciple of Jesus Christ among the Nations. That will be accomplished through the following:
“Blessed are those who have regard for the weak…”
“…and make disciples of all nations…”
Training and Education
“…and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you…”
Furniture ministry (Local)
Hospitality and Care giving: (Local)
Refugees Ministry (International)
Training and multiplying: (Local, International)
1. We believe that there is only one God, Creator and Ruler of the universe. His is infinitely perfect and exists eternally as three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, each fully God yet each personally distinct from the other. (Gen. 1:1, 26-27; 3:22; Deut. 32:4; Ps. 90:2; Is. 44:6; 45:5-6; Matt. 3:16-17; 5:48; 28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14; 1 Pet. 1:2)
2. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and is co-equal with God, the Father and the Holy Spirit; Jesus Christ is true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless human life and willingly took upon Himself all our sins by dying on the cross. All who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood. He arose from the dead after three days according to the Scriptures to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to heaven and is at the right hand of the Father as our advocate and mediator. Some day, He will return again to earth to consummate history and establish His kingdom of righteousness and peace. (Matt. 1:22-23; Is. 9:6; John1: 1-5; 14:10-30; Hebrews 4:14-15; 1 Cor. 15:3-4; Rom. 1:3-4; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Tim. 6:14-15; Titus 2:13)
3. We believe the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Trinity, is equal with the Father and the Son as God. He is present in the world to make mankind aware of our need for Jesus Christ. He also lives in every Christ-follower from the moment of salvation and enables them to live a life dedicated to serving God and other people. He provides Christ-followers with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance for doing what is right in leading a Christ-like life. He also gives them spiritual gifts with which to serve and build-up the church while reaching out to a lost and needy world. (2 Cor. 3:17; John 14:16-17; 16:7-13; Acts 1:8; 1 Cor. 2:12; 3:16; Ephesians 1:13; 5:1; Galatians 5:25)
4. We believe in, treasure, and cherish the Bible as the written Word of God, and hold that the sixty-six books of the Protestant biblical canon constitute the Holy Scriptures. We believe that both the Old and New Testaments are necessary for understanding God’s revelation in Scripture, both of which are to be interpreted in light of the revelation given to us in Jesus Christ. The Bible is inspired by God, and is fully authoritative and sufficient for Christian life and practice. We further believe that the Bible is historically reliable, and that its message is faithfully preserved in the textual tradition.” (2 Tim. 1:13; 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Ps. 119:105, 160; 12:6; Prov. 30:5)
5. We believe that humankind, originally created in the image and likeness of God, fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All people are born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God, and can be saved only through the atoning work of Jesus Christ. The destiny of the impenitent and unbelieving is existence forever in conscious torment outside of the presence of God, but that of the believer is everlasting joy and bliss in the presence of God. (Gen. 1:27; Rom. 8:8; 1 John 2:2; Matt. 25:41-46; 2 Thess. 1:7-10)
6. We believe salvation has been provided only through Jesus Christ. Those who repent and believe in Him are united with Christ through the Holy Spirit and are thereby regenerated (born again), justified, sanctified and granted the gift of eternal life as adopted children of God. (Titus 3:5-7; Acts 2:38; John 1:12; 1 Cor. 6:11)
7. We believe it is God’s will that in union with Christ each believer should be sanctified thoroughly thereby being separated from sin and fully dedicated to God, receiving power for holy living and sacrificial and effective service toward the completion of Christ’s commission. This is accomplished through being filled with the Holy Spirit, a progressive experience in the life of the believer. (1 Thess. 5:23; Acts 1:8; Romans 12:1-2; Gal. 5:16-25; Eph. 5:18-20)
8. We believe provision is made in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ for the healing of the physical body. Prayer for the sick and anointing with oil as taught in the Scriptures are privileges for the Church in this present age. (Matt. 8:16-17; James 5:13-16)
9. We believe the universal Church, of which Christ is the Head, consists of all those who believe in Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, regenerated by the Holy Spirit, and commissioned by Christ to go into all the world as a witness, preaching the Gospel to all nations.
10. We believe godly stewardship of resources – time, talents, and treasures – in supporting the cause of Christ is an act of obedience for every believer. (Lev. 27:30; 2 Cor. 8:7, 9:6; Mal. 3:10)
11. We believe the Kingdom of God – the Reign of God – is experienced as the presence, love and power of God in the lives of believers, in the church, in history, and in the whole created order, now and in the future consummation. Jesus Christ lived and proclaimed the Reign of God, a life of reconciliation and peacemaking in fulfillment of the Law and Prophets. Under the Reign of God, we are required to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with God. (Mark 1:15; Matt. 4:17, 23; 5:19-20; 6:33; 13; 16:28; Acts 14:22; 1 Cor. 6:9-10; 2 Tim. 4:1, 18; 2 Pet. 1:11; Micah 6:8)
12. We believe there will be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; for the former, a resurrection unto life, for the latter, a resurrection unto judgment. (1 Cor. 15:20-23; 2 Thess. 1:7-10)
13. We believe the second coming of Jesus Christ is imminent and will be personal and visible. As the believer’s blessed hope, this vital truth is an incentive for holy living and sacrificial service toward the completion of Christ’s commission. (1 Thess. 4:13-17; Titus 2:11-14; Matt. 24:14; 28:18-29)